Friday, August 25, 2017
Celebrating Northern Seafood and Culture at the Kwanlin Dun Cultural Centre
Come and join in for this incredible feast of the Ocean’s bounty as special guest chefs collaborate for an epic evening showcasing amazing Northern seafood. This evening will feature sustainable, fresh delicious seafood including crab, arctic char, mussels and salmon plus the best seasonal Yukon produce to create a bounty you will not want to miss.
Oyster reception by The Wayfarer Oyster Bar.
Live blues/soul music by Hayley Warden and band.
Cash bar featuring Yukon Brewing, Yukon Spirits, BC wines and more will ensure the evening is one to remember.
Last year this event sold out – get your tickets quickly to avoid disappointment!
- Friday, August 25, 2016 – 7 p.m.
- Carson Schiffkorn, Marsh Lake, Yukon
- Teresa Kozakewich, Whitehorse, Yukon
- Jonah Tredger, Whitehorse, Yukon
- Robert Brouillette, Whitehorse, Yukon
- Marco Desmond, Skagway, Alaska
- Troy King, Marsh Lake, Yukon
- Eric Pateman, Vancouver, BC
- Alaskan Mussel Boil with local game sausage, corn and potatoes
- Dungeness Crab Segments with Five Spice Drawn Butter and Local Greens
- Alaskan Rockfish
- Sockeye Salmon – Stuffed with wild herbs and fire roasted
- Arctic Char – tartar or ceviche
- Dessert trifle with espresso stout cake, birch syrup custard, whipped wild blueberries and cranberries.
- $95 per person (plus tax and service charge)
Note: This is a 19+ event